Monday 15 August 2011

Library Books and Weightloss

  • Pets
  • Reptiles
These are our latest books out of the library.  DD1 seems to have stopped reading (or wanting to be read to) atm, but still wants to take books out of the library, so we've amassed quite a collection at home atm.

And, though not quite a week, I weighed myself this morning and haven't lost anything yet.  I've not been specifically dieting, so that's probably the reason, but it has crossed my mind, that I'm back on the Depo jab now.  I was never able to lose weight before, and the two times in recent history where I have been able to lose weight (immediately before getting pg with DD2, and immediately after her birth) I wasn't on contraception.  I hope this is just a coincidence, and it doesn't mean that I won't be able to lose weight at all now I'm back on depo.

No comments:

Post a Comment