Wednesday 10 August 2011

New weightloss

I'm starting again, with a new weight target (not just because I've put on weight since my last post smiley - whistle )

Current weight: 68kg
Goal weight: 60kg
Weight lost this week:N/A
Total weight loss: N/A

So, I lost the weight I wanted to for my sister's wedding, and everyone said how good I looked, which was nice. It did occur to me, though, that I lost a similar amount before I got pg with DD2 and nobody commented. I know I didn't change shape that time, despite losing over 2.5stone, I didn't drop a single dress size. That used to frustrate me with celebrities who would lose a single lb, but drop 3 dress sizes. smiley - grr This time, I lost weight and went from a size 18 to a size 14; and some of my 14s are too big - hurray! I've never been skinny, and tbh I don't think it'd suit me. My previous goal was 10st-something, which I made, and my ultimate goal was 10stone. This time, my first goal is 10st (approx 64kg) and my ultimate goal is a bit lower, so I know that if I do vary a bit, it's all ok.

I've got rid of all my clothes that are size 16 and above (except a few special things, including my wedding dress), and you wouldn't believe how many of my family (and DH's) have said that was silly, because what if I put on the weight again. Hmpf! smiley - erm They have no confidence in me to stay healthy, or buy myself some clothes! Well, it's a good thing I'm not going to put on weight, or I'll have to be naked, and that'd teach them! smiley - winkeye smiley - laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment