Monday 28 March 2011

Dear Diary,

Other than my weekly notes (weigh-in and the library visit) I haven't written anything for ages.  Part of that is that I've been really busy, part is that I didn't know what to say.

For ages I've been thinking that I should write up something about my gaudy.  I finally was about to get around to it this morning, and then I noticed I've already written a brief bit.  Boy, I must've been hungover to not notice that. LoL.  I don't really have much more to add.  DH and I did get into a bit of a discussion about HE with a couple of people from our course.  I had to laugh because one person who is against HE said that his reasons for being against it, is that young people these days always get to do what they want, and behave/act/work appallingly, so what we really need is for education to start earlier and be more full time, and not allow people to opt out if they want.  (Or words to that effect, you get the gist.)  I had to laugh, because I guarrantee that pretty much 100% of all the people he was referring to have been through the school system, so in fact all his reasons are actually pro-HE.

I have also signed DD1 up for gymnastics.  She has her first trial session tomorrow, and she's really excited so I hope she enjoys it. She will be in a class without me (good, because DD2 will be with me) but I'll be in a viewing gallery. I have two worries, but not necessarily what you'd expect: 1. That DD1 won't let me put her hair in a ponytail (a requirement as she has long hair), and we battle everyday about brushing her hair; and 2. That she will need the toilet, but not say anything, and wee everywhere. She's only just potty trained, and whilst she hasn't (yet) had an accident in public, if she is somewhere new, where she doesn't feel comfortable, I worry that she'd get embarrassed. Totally me pushing my fears on her, as I said she is really excited and looking forward to making new friends.

I'm starting to get the bug again to start organising/planning.  I'm helping organise my sister's hen night in June, and have given a few suggestions to the chief bridesmaid - she works full time so I've offered that I take on a bit more responsibility.  I actually can't say too much more about this here.  There are only two people in RL who know who I am and know I have this blog, and one of them is my sister.

Finally, I think I've had this blog long enough to notice (especially when I look at the labels I've given various posts) that my family are the most important things (people!) in my life.  Then there is a whole host of things, including library books and me losing weight, which are just interesting to me personally and I'm sure don't mean anything to anybody who happens to be reading this blog.  And after that, there are things which again are important to me, but I haven't really written about, such as being a Christian, or being a naturist.  So, whilst I don't have much to say about these at the moment, hopefully I'll try to readdress the balance slightly.  Maybe.

Yours,
LBP

No comments:

Post a Comment