Thursday 28 April 2011

Laughing at this blog.

I've just looked at the stats for this blog.  As it's fairly anonymous (I've only told 2 RL people about it), I haven't linked to it from FB or any of the forums I'm on.  It is only me and my thoughts about the world, and a couple of rants, with my attempt at dieting thrown in.  I'm sure for most people it is as dull as ditchwater.  It is clearly not popular.  I don't have any 'followers' and I don't think there has been a single comment left about one of my posts. (That being said, if you did want to comment, or follow this blog, please do.)

So why am I laughing?  Because there has been a whopping 39 direct views of one of my posts.  Is it a funny anecdote?  Maybe a story about the birth of my children, or my thoughts on something even vaguely interesting?  Nope.  It is just a record, for myself, of the books that DD1 has taken out of the library this week.  Fascinating! (with much more than a hint of sarcasm).

The next highest viewed post is about the Swiss holiday, which I still laugh about even now, with a lowly 14 views.  So yes, 39 (at the latest count) truly is 'whopping'.

No comments:

Post a Comment