Monday 25 April 2011

Weight Loss

To add to last week's post, I've actually another 5kg (~11lbs) to lose  until I hit my target of 10stone so it's a fair chunk, and I'm losing it slowly, but hopefully steadily and healthily. What is good, though, is when I think back to when I started (pre-DD2), I was 87kg, so I've lost nearly 20kgs! (~3stone) Because I've been losing weight over a fair while, and had a pg in between, I had no idea it was that much. I'm really chuffed with myself. smiley - biggrin

Because of the hot weather, I went to wear a skirt yesterday, but it on (it's a lovely loose white skirt) and you actually could have fitted 2 of me in there!  So I'm reduced to wearing just a handful of summer clothes.  I really must go shopping to reward myself!

I'm dreading tomorrow's weigh-in, though.  We've had a bit of a weekend of it, with the in-laws here, and even though they have left, we've just had a chinese takeaway, so I wouldn't be surprised if I have put loads of weight back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment