Tuesday 10 May 2011

Weekly Weigh-in

Current weight: 66kg
Goal weight: 10st
Weight lost this week: 2kg
Total weight loss:12kg

smiley - biggrin I'm my new Low! smiley - biggrin

Admitted I felt really, *really* sick yesterday, so I didn't eat anything until the evening, which probably helped. Not recommended for a long-term diet, though. smiley - laugh

I was nauseous, dizzy, then in the afternoon I had back ache and headache. I hadn't felt this ill since... well, it would've been another virgin birth, but these things still cross your mind. Fortunately, I had a BFN this morning (on the second test - the first was a dud, which didn't help things). I know it could be AF returning (since, as a teenager, I had all these symptoms accompanying it), but even today she hasn't made an apperance yet. smiley - erm Otherwise, just a random bug, that has hopefully passed.

But I'm another step closer to my target (only 2kg away!), and whilst my BMI would be considered 'healthy', I am now thinking of maybe setting myself another target of 60kg, so I can be comfortably healthy, itms.

No comments:

Post a Comment