Monday 31 January 2011

Weigh-in

Current weight: 74.5kg
Goal weight: 10st
Weight lost this week:-2kg (ie i've put on weight)
Total weight loss: 3.5kg

I'm blaming my grandmother because we visited her for the weekend and she always does enough food for 10 armies, and it's all unhealthy. It has absolutely nothing to do with my lack of self control, or the take away we had knowing we'd be visiting my grandparents the next day. smiley - erm
And we've brought 10 tonnes of food back home with us too (because they can't eat it all smiley - doh) so the diet will have to restart tomorrow.

Having said all that, I am definitely thinner than I was.  My grandmother is very generous (not just with the food - haha) and bought some dresses for me and my sister in the sales last year.  Unfortunately, that does mean that if they don't fit then we cannot take them back for a new size, or anything.  Usually, if something does need to be returned, it's because I need a bigger size.  So my grandmother bought me 3 dresses, all size 16 (UK size).  I have only brought one of them home with me, becausee the others are too big!  It really is a shame, though, because one of the dresses is absolutely gorgeous, but will fall down if I'm not holding it (my needlework skills are definitely lacking!).  The second dress was not only too big around, but much too tall and long too (I'm 5'4").  My sister is trying to lose weight too, so I hope she'll soon be able to fit into those dresses so they don't go to waste.

I think it is fair to say that I am a sure size 14 now.  So, even though I've put on weight this week, I don't feel bad about it.  The worst that will happen is that I'd be able to fit into that lovely dress again. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment