Saturday 5 February 2011

Potty Training

We're potty training DD1 and it seems to be going well.  The 'rules' are that in the house she is to be in knickers, at night she is in a nappy/pull-up and when out of the house she will either be in just knickers, or knickers with a nappy over the top (the idea being that she will still feel wet, but we won't have the mess in the car or wherever we happen to be out of the house).

In the main, DD1 is dry (typically she did have an accident this morning, because she was too engrossed in playing), and I've even started going on the bus without DD1 being in a nappy!  I do feel that the 'training' is more for my benefit, rather than DD1, and that if I never put a nappy on her again (during the day) she'd be absolutely fine.  I don't have that confidence, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment